7 In 1 Foldable, Portable and Multipurpose Device...
Pankit Gami & Ekta Patel, a young Indian Inventor whose invention has recognized at national and international level.He with her classmate Ekta Patel, innovate 7 in 1 Foldable, Portable and multipurpose device, which can be convert into Trolley, Chair, Bed, Ladder, Hammock, Table and Stool , got many national and international recognitions. He has been appreciated by former President of India H.E. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam via NIF at IIM Ahmadabad in 2011 for the best innovation among 5000 other innovators. He has also been appreciated by many dignitaries including President of India H.H. Smt Pratibha Devisingh Patil, Dr R A Mashelkar (Former DG of CSIR) and many others. He has won several National awards and one International award too. Value addition to the innovation has already been initiated by National Innovation Foundation (NIF). NIF has also filed for a patent of the technology in his name...
It can be used as Trolley, Chair, Bed/Recliner, Ladder/Stair, Hammock, Table and Stool with Table. It is manually operated device. As per our use, we have to convert it.
- When the full system is closed it becomes a trolley.
- When we open the trolley, it becomes a chair.
- We can now make it into a reclining bed by sliding the arms and raising the foot rest pad and making it rest with the help of the support
- When we remove arms from the connector of leg, push the legs down and fold the support of the foot rest pad, the entire structure straightens. The back rest pad and the longer leg are now clamped. The foot rest pad and the shorter leg are also clamped. The seat rest pad and back rest pad is connected with a ‘J’ hook. This straightened structure becomes a ladder.
- This straightened structure has four rings welded on edge of the legs. When we joint four ‘S’ hooks with this ring. It becomes a hammock.
- When we raise up the seat rest pad. It becomes the Table.
- There is a Stool attached with it...